Welcome to Old Keene Mill Swim & Racquet Club
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: New members who purchase a bond or existing members who convert from associate/military memberships to bonded can do so for the one time cost of the bond ($675) plus a reduced summer dues fee of $300 for the 2016 Summer Season. Act now - this offer ends May 1st Click here
far and wide as OKM, we are a membership club in the Burke area of Fairfax County, Virginia.
With youth teams for swim, dive and tennis, adult tennis, and many social activities throughout the season, we are a
We have a covered pavilion, umbrella tables, and a shaded baby pool, plus a snack bar, barbeque grill, shuffleboard, ping pong, and some of the friendliest members around - what more could you need to have a fantastic summer? Throughout the season, OKM is great place to catch up with old friends, and meet new ones.
For members with a more "dry land" oriented leaning, come check out our tennis program! We have outdoor tennis courts that are open to our membership all year round. Whether you are a recreational player or thrive on competitive play, our tennis program has something for everyone!
What's going on at the club this month?
The club is now closed for the season.
If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE NOW DUE
Old Keene Mill Swim & Racquet Club online registration and payment is open for the 2016 Season!
As a reminder, the benefits and savings of being a Old Keene Mill Swim & Racquet Club Bonded "Full" Member include:
- Reduced Summer Membership Rate (save $100 every year)
- A $25 discount per child/per sport (Savings varies depending on number of children participating. Example: 2 Children participating in 2 sports could save family $100 per year)
- Party fee rental waived ($25 savings)
- Eligilbe to receive 10 Guest passes if membership fees are paid prior to April 15 (Associate Members are eligible for only 5 Guest Passes) $25 savings
- Year round access to OKM tennis courts
- Voting at OKM General Membership Meetings and able to serve on the Board of Directors.
Click Hereto register online For questions, please contact Jeanne Weidinger at email@example.com. REMINDER: Full members must pay seasonal dues by May 1 of each year unless alternate arrangements are made in accordance with the bylaws.
2015-2016 Interim Bylaw Amendments
In accordance with Article 7, Section 7.11 of the bylaws, provided below are the interim amendments adopted by the Board during the the 2015 - 2016 season that are subject to consideration at the 2016 Winter General Membership Meeting. Unless otherwise rejected at that meeting (in whole or in part), these amendments will be officially incorporated into the bylaws as of that date.